Behavioral Health Toolkit for Medical Providers
Welcome to the the Optum Behavioral Health Toolkit for Primary Care Physicians (PCP) and other providers. You will find a variety of resources to help your patients. Resources are organized by the condition you are treating and can be found on the left-hand column.
To better connect your patients with Behavioral Health resources, benefit information and provider search:
- Visit the member site: www.liveandworkwell.com
- Look for the Behavioral Health phone number on the back of the member’s card
UnitedHealthcare members can locate behavioral health and medical providers through www.myuhc.com > Find a Doctor
We’ve also included a variety of general behavioral health information and resources below that can be applied more generally.
Please come back regularly as new information is routinely posted.
Substance Use Disorder Helpline: 1-855-780-5955
A 24/7 helpline for providers and patients to:
- Identify local MAT and behavioral health treatment providers and provide targeted referrals for evidence-based care
- Educate members/families about substance use
- Assist in finding community support services
- Assign a care advocate to provide ongoing support for up to 6 months, when appropriate
Screening Tools for Children
Screening Tools for Older Adults
Best Practices for Children
Best Practices for Adults
Treatment Referral Options
Best Practices Guidelines