If you are part of a group practice that is contracted with Optum/OHBS-CA, please consult with your group administrator regarding joining the network.
- For non-delegated groups, all providers must be individually credentialed. Please click here to begin the process.
- For delegated groups, please contact your delegation specialist.
If you are requesting a new group contract, please contact Network Management (the contact information is located under "Network Management Contact Information" in the Network Management section).
For questions or help – contact Network Management at (877) 614-0484
Group contracts are available under limited circumstances. Please note that your group must meet the below criteria in order to be considered for a group contract:
- All clinicians who are eligible, based on Optum Criteria, agree to participate
- Claims are submitted under the practice TIN; individual practitioner is also identified on the claim
- Must have a central intake and central billing
- Must have capability for cross coverage and triage for urgent appointments
- Minimum of 5 providers who will be credentialed
- Multi-disciplinary practices preferred