Optum is excited to announce that UnitedHealthcare Community Plan of Indiana has been awarded a contract to service the statewide Medicaid Managed Care program in Indiana. Optum has been selected by UnitedHealthcare Community Plan to develop and manage the ABA network for Indiana members, effective 4/1/2021. Your participation in our network helps to ensure access to comprehensive quality care for covered behavioral health services for enrolled members.
Indiana Medicaid ABA Program
- Indiana Medicaid ABA Provider Orientation
- Indiana Medicaid ABA Quick Reference Guide
- ABA Treatment Request Form
- ABA Treatment Request Form (Electronic Submission)
- Enrollment - The process of loading a contracted and credentialed provider to all MCE internal systems, loading for claims payment, and loading to the provider directory (if applicable).
- Credentialing - The process of reviewing the qualifications and appropriateness of a provider to join the health plan's network. Credentialing requirements and processes will follow NCQA guidelines.
- Contracting/Negotiating – The process of the provider and MCE formally executing an agreement for the provider to deliver medical services that outlines reimbursement rates, scope of services, etc.