ID Medicaid Behavior Modification and Consultation Program
As part of the Youth Empowerment Services (YES) implementation, Optum Idaho has added Behavior Modification and Consultation as a payable benefit to the Idaho Behavioral Health Plan (IBHP), effective June 30, 2019, for Medicaid membership. Optum is responsible for securing providers for this initiative and Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) is the standard evidenced based practice for Behavior Modification.
To assist you in your participation in this program, learn more about the process for applying to the network, and the clinical protocols required in this unique network, please review the resource materials below.
- ID Behavior Modification Provider Quick Reference Guide
- ID Behavior Modification Provider Orientation
- ID Behavior Modification Level of Care Guidelines
- ABA Treatment Request Form Electronic Submission
- ID Behavior Modification Agency Audit Tool
- ID Behavior Modification Agency Record Audit Tool
Contact Us/Request to Join the Network
J.T. Van Ryswyk, Specialty Network Manager