Using the tools on Provider Express gets you off the phone and gives you more time to work with clients
Optum has great news for our applied behavior analysis network providers who have Optum commercial business: We've created an online ABA assessment form for commercial ABA providers only. That means you can spend less time on the phone detailing information about your client and spend more time doing what you do best, working with Members.
Now, for the first time, ABA providers can now go online and:
- Verify Member ABA benefits
- View & download authorizations
In fact, if you really want to improve workflow and take advantage of premium digital efficiencies, Provider Express features a whole host of online tools that are designed to give you back chunks of time that would otherwise have been spent on the phone with us. For more information about all these great online tools, check out the video channel on Provider Express here.
For more information about our Autism/Applied Behavioral Analsis network, please visit our ABA page here. Or review the materials below.
Commercial ABA Program
- Online ABA Assessment Requests
- FAQ - Autism/ABA
- ABA Agency Provider Orientation
- ABA Agency Quick Reference Guide
- ABA Review Notification for Commercial Membership
- ABA Authorization Requirement Notification for Golden Rule/UnitedHealthcare Members
- ABA Remote Supervision Process for Commercial Members
After creating your Optum ID and logging into
Provider Express you can:
- Update your demographic Information
- Look up Member elgibility and benefit information
- View authorization details
- Review claim information, such as summary details, claim adjustment information and claim adjustment confirmation
- Sign up for Electronic Payments & Statements
- And much more
If you are a master's or doctoral level BCBA providing intensive ABA in private practice, or are employed by an ABA agency that treats ASD clients, you may qualify for this unique network. To learn more about the process for applying to the network and the clinical protocols your participation in this network would require you to follow, please review the materials on the Autism/ABA page.
Please contact your assigned Network Manager with any questions regarding your participation and group model verses facility model.