Recommended Internet Browsers: To take advantage of the latest online technologies, Provider Express has changed its recommendations for Internet browsers to coincide with the continuous updating of the various browsers. Provider Express recommends PC users should use Internet Explorer version 11.0 (or higher), more recent versions of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. MAC users should use Safari.
Due to the highly sensitive nature of medical information, we require that all of our clinicians use a browser that supports 128-bit encryption. The 128-bit browser offers the highest level of encryption available and provides the best protection when transmitting confidential data over the Internet.
ReviewOnline Users should be using IE11 in Compatibility View:
- Click Tools in the I.E. Menu
- Click Compatibility View settings
- Add "providerexpress.com" to the "Add this website" field (1) and click the Add button (2)
- You should then see providerexpress.com in the "Websites you've added to Compatibility View" box (3)
- Close out that dialogue box (4)