Last updated: February 8, 2021
COVID-19 Health Plan Information
Providers are encouraged to confirm member benefits and coverage provided by their health plan at the time of service due to the rapidly changing situation.
- Optum will review claims that may be impacted by cost-sharing waivers and reprocess them automatically. The provider will not need to request a claim adjustment or appeal.
- Due to the rapidly changing environment around patient cost-sharing waivers, providers may want to allow their claim to be fully processed before collecting any patient cost-sharing responsibility.
For information on COVID-19 policies applicable to Optum health care partners and their members, please refer to the following links:
- AllWays Health Partners
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- HPHC Cost-Share Waiver (Updated 10/22/20)
- Memorial Hermann Health Plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan of Rhode Island
- Peoples Health
- Premera Blue Cross
- Prestige Health Choice
- Providence Health Plan
- Sutter Health
- Ventura County Health Care Plan
We are monitoring the inquires we’re receiving on an ongoing basis and working hard to answer your questions. We will be making frequent updates to this page. Please be sure to check back often for the latest information.
The benefits described within this website describe federal and state requirements and Optum and its managed payors’ national policies. Additional benefits may be available in some states and under some plans, and applicable state insurance and similar laws and regulations are followed as indicated.